Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1,2,3,4,5......

I loaded the little counter thingy the other day :: over there on the right hand side, see? It's still in the single digits (all generated by me)....but I am determined to carry on. I would take a photo of my latest little table quilt thingy which is lovely and bright and colourful, but the camera has devoured the batteries again and is now requesting new ones, which I don't have. Not to worry, I managed to squeak a couple out while we were on our Sunday adventure up the mountain. The photos don't do it justice, but this playground has the greatest view! Little J had a fab time and the weather wasn't too chilly and Mr VW really got into a game of 'sticks' with him. Anyway, it's literally on top of a mountain and if the sky were clearer and the camera not so crap, you could see that you can see for miles and miles.......



No comments: