Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things Loved

As today is the day to celebrate love and I am having a day thinking about the places, people and things I love.

The Three J's....looking handsome as usual and of course my #1 love.

The view from Orford Castle. Reminds me of my Mum and Dad........I very clearly remember visiting this place with my family back in '77 when we were kids. We had moved back to England temporarily and were living in a small Suffolk town. This is a good childhood memory.


The view from Inverness Castle. I took a trip to Scotland a few years back all by myself. Quite brave of me really, but I loved Scotland. It seems like a simple but rewarding place.

Me! Ahhh!!! In Scotland and actually I photo of me that doesn't make me cringe....I am feeling a bit low about things today, so I posted this to remind myself that I haven't completely gone to pot........I actually can't believe I am going to post this.


The path home. This is an old railway line that ran between the small towns in the hills back home (Perth). I walked and rode my horse along this path countless times as a kid growing up until the day I moved aways when I was in my early 20's. It is one photo that brings memories of home very close.....

Happy Love Day everyone....I hope your day brings you love and happiness.

No comments: