Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunny Sewing Sunday

Happy Mothers Day! I actually had my mothers day lunch trip yesterday to avoid the crowds :-) A lovely trip to Olive Garden and a "buy what you want" trip to the fabric store. The little ladybug fabric below is to be made into a quilt for the sweet little girl next door.


This lovely fabric is the start of a stash to make a quilt for my bed. Design as yet undecided.

Again inspired by the lovely Lucy at attic24 I crocheted this sweet purse with a flower from her super simple tutorial.




My garden is growing beautifully this year thanks to a good combination of rain and sun. I love to look at the amazing detail of my pansies. They are like little butterflies.





Toodles....L...x

1 comment:

Attic24 said...

oh the purse is so cute!! Love the way the flower turned out with the variagated yarn, very pretty :o)
Thanks for sharing
lucexxxxxxxxxxxxx