Sunday, July 12, 2009

:: Pin Pin ::

Just stopping by super fast today.....no posting about my usual antics :: sewing :: crochet. Today I stopped by the local 'bargain' outlet with my neighbour who had never been there before. Generally I keep my purse closed at these types of stores because most of the stuff is junk. However today, Little J spotted a real gem for a whopping $1.99. I could not stop myself from buying these little wonders. Who could? Smiling little fruit faces, a rainbow of colour inside this wonderful little box. Of course they were bought under the apprehension that Little J would colour with them. However after I gave him the long list of 'rules' associated with using them (no breaking, no ripping paper cover off, no slinging them around the room, must be returned to box in order...) for some reason he seemed reluctant to use them. Mr. VW was quick to explain why, and suggested with rules like that I should probably go and buy mine own set! :-) (Brilliant, they come in pink too!!!!)

1 comment:

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesat subiectul postat de tine, m-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place ce am vazu am sa mai revin cu siguranta.
O zi buna!