Monday, August 24, 2009

Crochet L::O::V::E


I honestly believe you can fall in love with a crochet project.....honestly. So I guess there is no need to go into detail on how much I LOVE my newest blanket creation. Needless to say I am having challenges in putting this latest project down - rising at in the wee hours before Mr. VW treks off and staying up at night way past Big J (17) & Middle J (16).
Mr. VW is concerned, researching medicine for such an addiction and trying to persuade me that there is life (and dinner to be cooked) beside this newest project.
One day hopefully these little squares will become a lovely big blanket for my bed.....

Please let me know if I am completely nuts about the crochet::love theory.

6 comments:

The Garden Bell said...

Lovely, I have to learn the hook as you go method. It looks so wonderful. Great colors. Can't wait to see it all layed out.

marigold jam said...

If you are completely nuts you surely aren't the only one! It gets you like that when you are on a roll with a project doesn't it. Can't wait to see the finished result - it looks beautiful in the making.

Jane

Around the hook said...

OHhhhhhh The blanket will be gorgeous!!!!! so nice colors!

well... cooking isn't as important as crochet right? ;)


(haha it's funny to think that I'm blog-commenting with a Mom of a guy one year younger that me! funny!)

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

I love the colours, I think everyone goes nuts when on a project! heh :) My mum is currently making me a lovely big blanket made with purple, pinks, blues and yellows, to match my bedroom!! hope you get the thrill i will when its done!

Lucy x

Tabiboo said...

Crochet addiction - alas I fear there is no cure!

Nina x

Felicity said...

i love the colours! fliss xx