Sunday, August 9, 2009

Little Pink Zip


Well I have to say today that I am quite overwhelmed with the lovely comments I have received on my blog - I haven't figured out yet how to reply to them :-/ but I would like to say a HUGE thank you to each person who takes the time to comment! It really makes me smile :-) and just makes my day!!!
Here is today's little project. A tiny zippered pouch for me to use in place of the humongous purse i carry in my handbag - a purse that quite frankly has more pockets for 'plastic' than any sane person should have. Now this little pouch does have just one slot for my plastic, because will every one has to have at least one! As it is practically dark outside, the photos are quite rubbish and I couldn't get a good one of the inside.
Tomorrow, I will have some very exciting news to share and hopefully some lovely photos of something 'blue' that Mr. VW has treated me too! Have I told you my favorite colour is blue? Have I told you I LOVE to sew? :-)
Till tomorrow....
Hope you all survive your Monday with a smile......

3 comments:

marigold jam said...

What a pretty purse. It is a good idea to reduce the size of what we cart about with us most of which is not really necessary and how lovely to take out such a pretty hand-crafted item each time you need to pay for something. It will give you a lot of pleasure I'm sure.

Can't wait to see what you have that's blue!

Jane

Around the hook said...

Lovely little purse!

Oh what's blue? Want to knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Felicity said...

oh its lovely!!! fliss xx