Sunday, October 25, 2009

^ Golden & Blue ^

Not too many words today, just photos of the view from the front verandah and the woods behind our house.

View from the front verandah of lovers leap.

The most beautiful shades of gold I think I have ever seen.

The sky is the bluest blue and the trees look like gold.

A little present from my assistant Sally - better on a leaf than chewed up on the living room floor.

Little J's birthday shirt finally completed.

The countdown to Birthday VIII is coming to an end along with the glorious autumn colour mother nature has shared with us this year....

5 comments:

Jessie At Home! said...

Very pretty! How blessed you are to live in such a beautiful area. I would love a view like that.
The birthday shirt is very fun. Looks great!

Around the hook said...

It looks lovely! The sky is blue here too!

I love the colours of those leafs!

And that shirt...spppooookkkkyyyyy! But it looks good!


Gave to rush!

XXX

marigold jam said...

Wow! It's beautiful where you live. Little J will just love that shirt I'm sure!

Jane x

marigold jam said...

PS Just read your comment on mine - I will see what I can do about a pattern/tutorial for you for both the bag and the heart. (if you give me your e-mail address I can send it to you otherwise will post it as a blog)

Jane

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

wow the colours are amazing i love autumn :)
have a nice week (or whats left)
Lucy x