Monday, October 19, 2009

*** Harvest Hearts ***


Lovely Harvest Hearts a new work in progress....

Red....

Orange.....


Green....

and of course Brown....

Lovely autumn shades...


Perfect for the season....
A soon to be wall hanging for a girl I work with who purchased this lovely Moda fabric, but due to her RA is no longer able to put it to use. Of course, I gladly offered to create something lovely for her. I have never used Moda fabric, but have admired it many times on various website. It truly is as lovely as it appears online! Must start saving my coppers to purchase some of my own. :-)

3 comments:

marigold jam said...

Will look forward to seeing the work in progress and finished pics. Looks lovely already though.

Jane

Around the hook said...

those hearts are gorgious! Warm and well... hearty! Can't wait to see them all finished and lush!

Tabiboo said...

Beautiful hearts and I love the autumnal colours a perfect theme.

Have a lovely evening,

Nina x