Monday, November 30, 2009

November

Another month has just gone by in a flash. The last few days have been very quiet around here and I haven't actually logged on to my computer in what seems like weeks....but I am sure it has just been days. I have had a few very relaxing days over the Thanksgiving Holiday and although I try very hard to get into the spirit, for this Aussie it's still hard after 18 years. I have however been really getting into the crochet stars .......

These stars are just really addictive and even slow pokey old me can whip one up in minutes.

The pile was quite small this morning.....but it grew throughout the day.

Getting a little higgledy piggledy on the fence post. Even Mr. VW seemed impressed with these. :-)

Thank you Lucy @ attic24 for guiding us over to the the royal sisters fab tutorial. If you haven't tried a little hooky goodness in the shape of a star, give it a try.....and I guarantee you won't be able to stop at just one.

4 comments:

Yiota said...

Love your colourful hooky stars! I wish I could make some. They look so much fun!

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

They look great and very colourful!! :P
Lucy xx

Around the hook said...

Lovely colourfull staries! What you going to do with them? :)

Annalisa said...

aww, colourful,bright, a masterpiece :) Love them!
Annalisa