Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Apple for the Teacher

I surely hope Little J's teacher loves this as much as I do! Mrs. DW has been absolutely wonderful with Little J this year (one of those teachers who make a real difference) and I am sure she will L::O::V::E it! Not too shabby for one nights work - especially in a mad rush on the night before the last day of school before the Christmas holidays.





Just a little pencil case filled with some lovely new pencils.
Merry Christmas Mrs. DW!!!!
***** Just in case I'm not back before the big day or you're not back for a visit before then - I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas! :-) ******

2 comments:

marigold jam said...

She'd be mad not to love it - I do! Hope little J enjoys his last day at school for a while and that you and yours have a lovely Christmas.

Jane x

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Wow that is fabulous. How do you sew it so quickly? I enjoy sewing but it is not my strongest point.
Merry Christmas!
Lucy xx