Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Gone....

The funk is definitely gone, thank goodness. Three days of blogging in a row are clearly a sign. Now yesterday, I vowed to photograph my daffs everyday. Unfortunately that means I either need to post the photo everyday or figure out how to make a slide show to put on my sidebar.....hmmm....both sound like a challenge. So, I'll try to only bore you with one more actual post of their growth and hopefully master the slide show tomorrow.
Day Two - The Daffodils.

Now to compensate you for a rather uninspiring photo of the daffs, here are a couple of peaks of my newest project :-)

Wishing you lovely readers a very happy Friday!

P.S. Just had a quick peak out the window! Where the heck did those two inches of snow come from????

2 comments:

marigold jam said...

So very glad to hear your funk has gone. Life is a bit of a roller coaster of ups and downs isn't it and it's too easy to forget that the ups follow the downs when actually in the trough as I know only too well.

Love that applique and can't wait to see the finished article!

Those daffodils will take a rest if you have snow again no doubt but it's good to know they are there!

Jane x

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

The daffs are looking great :P
Can't wait to see your new project!!!!
Lucy xx