Friday, January 22, 2010

Peaks

No luck today figuring out the slide show thingy for me Daffs - actually no time to figure it out, too busy with other distractions (peaks) and after working from home it seems like the work day never really ends. So for one more day, please bear with me and another snap off the Daffs. Of course after the white stuff fell last night, I had to do a little poking around in the snow to find them.

So again to compensate for the enduring the Daffs again, a few peaks of my new project. Which I am V E R Y excited about. Of course it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what it is.




Happy Weekend Folks! Make the most of it, relax and enjoy - I guarantee you that Monday will be back :-)

3 comments:

marigold jam said...

I am not a rocket scientist and I can't figure out what it is apart from it saying gephart! Do tell.

Jane

Jessie At Home! said...

Hi Louise!

So glad your funk is over. The project is coming along nicely. I love the fabric and colors. Looking forward to the finished picture!

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Oooo soo tempting i can't wait to see the full project!!!
Lucy xx