Thursday, March 4, 2010

♥ Hello March ♥

Posted by Picasa
Isn't this year just whizzing along? It's March already! A little collage of our weather in February. Unfortunately March is turning out to be a little snowier than I would have liked. I'll count my blessings though that I don't live one county over, they have racked up an amazing 22 feet of snow this year! yes that's feet, not inches. I am however very pleased to say my daffodils have finally resurfaced! I thought I'd never see them again.

3 comments:

Maria said...

A very pretty collage, especially with the beautiful clear blue skies

AZBelle (Sandy) said...

My daffodils bloomed... come over to my blog and check it out!!

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

wow you have defiantly had lots of snow, I think the weather where I am has finally gotten a little warmer!!
have a nice weekend
Lucy xx