Monday, March 15, 2010

The Square



Here is sit...tap tap tap...wondering what to write today. I think I am losing my blogging thoughts, actually starting to wonder if they existed to begin with? This little speck in cyberspace has become a challenge these days, never sure what to write. Constantly reminding myself to write for me - i do love the fact this is a little diary of my days - but I don't feel it should be a struggle. So if I don't pop in here as much for awhile, don't fret. I will still be stopping by to check on my bloggerville friends while I figure out if I have the end of winter blues or if my thoughts are just quiet for a while.
Oh! The square... that one up there.... that's me dabbling around with grannys.... stepping away from my standard and fiddling around with something new.
Take care!

7 comments:

Helsie said...

and a very striking square it is. A whole lot of those and you would have a lovely blanket.

Hope the weather is warming up for you. It has finally started to cool down here - only 28 today and overcast- big cyclone off the coast.
Cheers
Helen

marigold jam said...

I know just what you mean - have been having similar thoughts myself lately! I for one would miss you though so do post now and then won't you? Love that pretty square - what are you going to do with it?

Jane x

Tabiboo said...

Love the square though I do know what you mean.

take care,

Nina x

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

I like to see all the crafty things you do. The crocheted square is really nice, the pink in particular.
Lucy xx

Jessie At Home! said...

It's a very pretty little Granny! I love the color choices.
I'm with you on the blogging bit. This past week my mind has been a wander. I think of things to type lying in bed, but then it never happens.
Do what makes you happy, when you want to write, then write. Know that even when I don't comment, I still enjoy reading your posts. Have a lovely day!

Yiota said...

I know what you mean. I like stepping back from time to time, just reading what others have to share, looking at photos...

Attic24 said...

Gawd, I muts be a real weirdo then cos I have an endless stream of stuff i would like to write/blog about and not enough time to do it. I have "virtual posts" stacked in my brain waiting to be written, and thats aside form the stuff that happens by chance from day to day thta i like to write about too. I am slightly bonkers I think.

Anyhooo lovely to visit with you, your square is beautiful, very like my granny wheel one I did recently, I like the way the colours radiate out :o)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx