Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunny Sunday


Our weekend was blessed with beautiful weather, nearly 80 F yesterday! The daffodils are mere days from blooming and the hedge is starting to bud. Little J and I set off to brush up on his bicycle riding skills today - he's a little rusty.

We headed down to a part of the C&O Canal that we haven't ventured along before. Although not particularly scenic today, it was a nice paved portion of path which was perfect for bike riding practice.
The weather was so nice, after just a short while Mr. VW ventured home to collect his bike to ride with Little J. As I am still struck down with the lurgy, barely able to breathe, I decided to warm the sofa while they rode off and engage in some low energy hooking.

I hope Monday is as beautiful as today.

2 comments:

marigold jam said...

Get well soon so that you can really enjoy the better weather Louise.

Jane x

Annalisa said...

wonderful pictures, I hope you get well as soon as possible!
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog,
Love,
Annalisa