Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yellow - They've Arrived!!!!

I don't think I need to recall how long I have waiting to see these beauties! What a lovely surprise when i arrived home from a very looooooooooong day at the office to see these lovely ladies looking perfectly beautiful in the sunshine. This is their first year, given to me by my lovely friends husband who is dutch - so with that alone we knew they had a fighting chance to not only survive in my garden, but be amazing too! ☺






Isn't mother nature amazing???? ♥

5 comments:

Helsie said...

Yes they are superb! Spring personified.
Cheers
Helen

AZBelle (Sandy) said...

So pretty!

Louise said...

Ahh yes beautiful indeed. Just what is needed fter all that snow.

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

The colour yellow has never looked so bright as it does this year after all of that snow!
Lucy xx

marigold jam said...

Check out my blog Louise - I have some daffodils specially for you!