Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Ripple

It's done! Actually it's been done for about two weeks, but I've been too lazy to go get it out of the car every time I think about doing a post on it. The nano second it was done, Little J scooped it up and used it on a chilly morning commute to school.

It's not my choice of colours, but this is for Mr. VW and he chose the colours. So if it makes him happy, it makes me happy that I was able to crochet it for him. So, you may ask, what does Mr. VW think about this woolly goodness? Wouldn't you love to know! Me too!!!! He never said a word when I did a little ta-dah moment with him.... Oh well, that's men for you!
I really enjoyed the rhythm of hooking a ripple. Can't wait to start another one! Just have to convince Mr. VW there really is a global blanket shortage so he can fund the next one!

6 comments:

The Garden Bell said...

Looks like you are hooked now. Stunning. Love your color choices. Have you figured out it's name yet? You know you have to name every ripple, so that when you have a few laying around and are calling out for one, they will know what to bring your out on your spectacular deck...te-he...

Ripple On-
Kate

AZBelle (Sandy) said...

Just beautiful. I have yet to start my ripple, but it is at the top of my must-crochet list! I agree with Kate, must give it a name :)

marigold jam said...

Lovely! Those colours are really great together and the white lifts it beautifully.

Jane x

Tabiboo said...

That's gorgeous and I really like the colours - just suited for a bloke...in a crochet blanket kind of way.

take care,

Nina xxxxx

Louise said...

Lovely job. You are an excellent finisher. I wish I could say the same.

Maria said...

Fantastic!!! Wonderful colour blends