Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Around the Edge


Well after 8 months I am finally working on the edge of my Birthday Blanket. I lost interest in it for a while, which i now realize was a shame - Little J choose this yarn for me as a birthday pressie last December, so it is very special and I realize now how much I love it! Although with this blistering hot weather, I have to strategically position the blanket so it's well away from me while I crochet! Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next week - that is if I can keep the knitting needles at bay as they have been calling for me!
Happy Thursday folks!
P.S. Sorry to complain about the hot weather again, but it is really exhausting. :-S

6 comments:

Posy Linda said...

Hi Louise: Your blanket is really pretty as is your blog. I look forward to checking back in the near future to see the "ta dah" on the blanket. Little J did a great job in choosing the colors.

becky said...

What a beautiful blanket... luv the color combination! Thanks for sharing it with us...

Louise said...

Oh lovely Louise. I can't wait to see it in all its glory.

marigold jam said...

What good taste little J has in his choice of colours and how lovely it looks with its border nearly done. Can't wait to see it finished. Wish you could pop round to us as we are not having it hot just fine and bright and warm - I remember my first visit to our friends in Columbia MD and how hot it was and thinking I will just have to go straight home as it's unbearable! Of course we didn't and with the air conditioning etc it wasn't too bad for a holiday but I wouldn't want to live like it! Hope you get some cooler days soon.

Thanks for your lovely comments on mine - sorry to hear about your Dad though. I am currently working on writing some more childhood memories for you to read later.

Jane x

Crochet with Raymond said...

I posted the purse!
Can't wait for your big reveal! I remember whan you started it!

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Your blanket is looking super - really like the colours!
Lucy xx