Sunday, July 25, 2010

Posted by Picasa
Another quiet, sweltering hot Sunday here at the Gephart and I have just spent a few minutes pondering back on crochet projects of the last year. Quite a few of them I think, some I had nearly forgotten about! Quite a few I think I have missed too. But nevertheless, fun to look back on.
Things have been relatively quiet here lately, I think the ongoing heat is melting our brains. I apologize to all of those who's wonderful blogs i visit on a regular basis that I haven't left more comment recently. I do try to drop by daily when I am on break at work, but I'm not permitted to comment from my work computer - it's a bit like you can look but don't touch! Not much going on with fabric or yarn these days, just to blinking hot to be honest! I really hope they get the weather sorted out shortly, I'm fully ready for winter!!

5 comments:

Crochet with Raymond said...

ha ha ha I'm sitting here with a hot water bottle (meant to be studying but sneaking around my blog friends first) trying to dry the condensation off my windows by leaving the doors all open for a bit FREEZING my ass off!!!!! Trade places??? :)
Love the photo montage... I like that wee purse at the bottom... my mind immediately jumped to making it in shell-stitch... mind if I borrow your idea?! ;) Hope you cool down soon, eat lots of ice blocks!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

You have been creative haven't you! I loved that purse as well :-)

Louise said...

All lovely Louise. We do moan here in the uk about the cold and wet but really us gardeners appreciate it. At least weve had some warm days this year!!!!

Helsie said...

I know how you feel. It should be still cool here and the forecast for next week is 25 degrees!!! No! I want more Winter before the heat comes back!
All that chrocheting - well done!
Cheers
Helen

marigold jam said...

Isn't it interesting how we all want different things? I can't bear the thought of winter just yet. I think it is more the darkness than the cold I hate as I don't like the heat but we are lucky enough here to have warm rather than hot summers on the whole!

That crochet montage is lovely - how do you do that (not the crochet the montage I mean!)

Jane