Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday

I found something amazing the other day while wasting my precious house cleaning hours surfing blog land and ignoring the dust bunnies as they scurried across the floor to multiply. Well really its actually someone who creates wonderful, beautiful and amazing things that made me have a mega case of the wanties!!!! So to ensure I'm not the only person suffering from this particular strain of the wanties virus, please stop by and visit her blog, she's fairly new to blogland, but with her amazing talent I'm sure everyone's gonna love her blog! Oh I guess I should include the link :-)
In addition to finding Melina's new blog, I found these amazing flowers in my garden. Isn't it amazing what you can get from a 20 cent packet of seeds?


Happy Monday!!!

3 comments:

becky said...

What beautiful flowers! I just luv photos of flowers! Thanks for sharing...

marigold jam said...

Love the flower pics - stunning and all for 20 cents eh?! Isn't nature wonderful? Thanks for the link too that jewellery is beautiful - I can see why you are suffering from the wanties! Loved your description of the dust bunnies multiplying!

Jane x

Crochet with raymond said...

flowers are gorgeous!