Monday, September 6, 2010

A Long Labor Day Weekend....

....and here are the fruits vegetables of my labor! ☺

The Carrot
The Raddish
I  was planning to write a long post with lovely photos of our Long Labor Day weekend away, with trips to Stratford Hall (birth place of Robert E. Lee), lovely evenings making bonfires and collecting shark teeth on the Potomac River.  However, these did not provide me nearly the excitement that my vegetable creations did!!!!  (patterns courtesy of this book)
Pathetic eh?

3 comments:

Louise said...

lovely veg!! Still want to know the other stuff please

marigold jam said...

Not really - the sense of achievement is a great one and I can understand your wanting to show us these lovely veggies - any more in the pipeline? Would love to see the other photos if you have any though.

Jane

Baa-Me Kniits said...

So cool! I love them :-) You know what they say....its the simple things!