Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Hat

One very simple hat inspired by the lovely hats created by the very talented Alice.  Hopefully it warm my head this winter, although it was made as excuse to use some super soft and chunky wool I found on sale for 99 cents a ball!.  The pattern was sort of a make it up as you go along pattern and it's turned out quite nicely considering my crap knitting skills. 
Well I must be off, there's homework and a bath still to be completed for Little J.
Take care lovely readers and thank you for stopping by. ♥
Toodles....L x
P.S.  Just checked my email to find that my scarf has made it across the pond to Louise!  You have no idea how excited I am to see our scarves together....it's very exciting! ☺

1 comment:

Louise said...

Wow that yarn is lovely and so cheap. I love the hat and I don't think ANY of your skills are crap, I have seen your work and its amazing. Scarf the final episode coming to a computer screen near you SOON.