Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Secret Stitching :: The Reveal

Now I know this item has winged it's way across the pond and is now safely in the hands of it's owner, I can reveal the secret stitching project.


Just a little something for the courier of my charity scarf project.
I must say, I was quite pleased with how it turned out - despite how wrinkly it looks in the photos.

It even has little pockets for hooks!  Did you find this little pockets Louise?
I was relieved to know she was quite pleased with her little surprise.  I was certainly anxious as this is the first time I've sent something to one of my bloggy friends.

Well another week is half way done and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to the weekend.  My boss has been on vacation all week and it certainly makes for stressful times holding down the fort.

Must be off! Yes, there is still homework and a bath to be done this evening.  Running a little behind as we just been next door babysitting a very sweet 2 month old and his lovely 2 year old sister for a few minutes.  I just adore little babies and at my age I particularly love the ones you can hand back to their Mum!

Take care,
Toodles...L x

5 comments:

Maria said...

What a lovely project, and so very handy

Louise said...

Oh yes it certainly is lovely. I LOVE it. Watch this space, we are all going into the city today. I am so honored!!! A wonderful early birthday present!!!!!!

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Your bag is great - I am sure Louise must be very pleased with it!
Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
Lucy xx

Crochet with Raymond said...

how about that bag! a place for hooks as well! what a lovely gift!
and your hat from the last post is AWESOME... loving your work.

Jessie said...

Very Pretty!! I love the hook pockets. That is quite the lovely gift.