Friday, October 1, 2010

He Really Does Listen!

Today was a day when I suddenly realized that he does listen after all!
Would you like to take a peep and see what Mr. VW has done this time (it's first actually) to ensure I'll be super nice to him (for at least this weekend anyway ☺)? 
A little yellow package was handed to me when I walked in the door this afternoon. 


Let's take a peek and see who its from......
The prettiest blue envelope, what could it be?
Lovely fabric and the essential notions....
To make a fabulous Semi Fantastic Mr. Fox!!!
Only I think he is FANTASTIC......and so are you Mr. VW. For putting up with the flood of emails I fill your Inbox with including various links to the wonderful items I MUST have.  Thanking for finally succumbing to my pestering and not waiting for a special event!
I ♥ U Mr. VW.

3 comments:

Crochet with Raymond said...

Mr VW is a legend! Cool Fox...
I can't believe a sausage dog can balance like that! Her centre of gravity would be so different to a shorter bodied dog!
Hilarious!
Have a lovely weekend XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Louise said...

Too cute. What a star Mr VW. Have a great and productive weekend. Lou x

mspremiseconclusion said...

Aw, that's really sweet! And I love that Mr. VW did it spontaneously.
What a lovely surprise - and a great craft to work on!
Emily