Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Mrs. H.....

Dear Mrs H, 

Would you please excuse Little J from homework until, oh let's say the New Year?  You see the lovely Alice has posted the most fabulous new tutorial for mandalas and I simply must spend my evenings creating their rainbowy goodness.  This after school work you keep sending home which requires my motherly attention is seriously cutting into my crochet creation time.

Regards,

Little J's Mum who might have lost her mind to crochet madness.

Who knew the third grade would involve so much homework???  I don't remember the other two J's with this much after school work.  Honestly, I can hardly expect the lovely Alice to put her fabulous tutorials on hold while I explain the times tables?

Perhaps if I sent Little J to school with a lovely mandala for Mrs. H she'll be a little more understanding???

7 comments:

Clara said...

If this little note does not work, just make a mandala for the teacher and you'll soon have all of the free time you want..maybe, but then again you may end up making more teachers happy. It's worth a try. Ha! Ha!

Helsie said...

I think homework causes more angst than good. I'm a retired teacher and I think it should be banned till the higher grades!
Cheers
Helen

Crochet with Raymond said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
Mandala-rific!!!!!
It looks gorgeous and I'm so exicted to see another one popping up so quickly!
How about making your boss a scarf of sewed together mini-mandalas!!!

lovestitch said...

That's a good idea, ha..ha... But I'm just afraid if Mrs. H receives your beautiful mandala and then visits Alice's place, she would be lost her mind there too!! :)

marigold jam said...

Oh how I remember the hours spent together trying to master the times table etc. I guess it's all worth it in the end though and little J will not be needing your input for ever will he?!

Love the crochet.

Jane

Louise said...

He he, I love it!!!!!!!

Teje said...

I like a lot your crochet and beautiful colours you have chosen!
Wishes Teje