Sunday, December 19, 2010

One Scarf Down, One to Go!


The scarf I debated on back here is finally done!  I ended up using Caron Super Soft yarn, which although is acrylic, is SUPER soft!  I'm really happy with how this turned out and was relived when last week my boss picked up a scarf in an identical colour at the shops!  Nothing more nerve racking (least not for me) than making something for your boss :-)
Hope you all have a lovely last week before Christmas!
Now I must get cracking on the scarf for the Big Boy....

8 comments:

Debi Y. said...

Very pretty. :)

Clara said...

Wow, this is really very pretty!

PattieJ said...

Beautiful scarf! I love the soft Pink!

lovestitch said...

What a beautiful scarf! Love it!!!

marigold jam said...

She will love it I'm sure. It's beautuful.

Jane

Louise said...

Yep it really looks super soft.Is your big lad home now? Hasn't the term flown by.

Tabiboo said...

I love the colour and it does look super, super soft.

take care and Merry Christmas,

Nina xxx

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

What a beautiful scarf and your sewing in your previous post is just amazing!
Lucy xx