Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eat :: Sleep :: Crochet

.....and cough, then cough some more and then cough a whole bunch more.  Yes, that's what I've been doing for the last week and a half.  In between coughing, eating, sleeping and more coughing I've been crocheting this colourful little rainbow.

It's quite possibly the worlds widest scarf, but I'm absolutely smitten with it and it's rainbow of colours - all courtesy of the left over yarn basket.
Apparently I do my best colour selections when I can't think straight for coughing....not that I would ever wish to be this sick again just in order to get good colour combinations!
Oh and granny zig zags are seriously addictive.
Must run, my house is seriously disgusting after my week on the sofa and I must go shoo the dust bunnies away.
Toodles...Lx

6 comments:

Baa-Me Kniits said...

That is a cool scarf, loving those granny zig-zags! Hope you feel better soon :-)

Crochet with Raymond said...

You poor thing Louise, sorry to hear you haven't been well! Your zig zag is lovely, I've been wanting to try one for ages but just don't think I have the staying power for a blanket, maybe I need to try a shawl/scarf like yours.... It might be doable!

Feel better soon XXXXX

Louise said...

Wow that case of the poorlys has lasted ges. I do hope you are recovered soon. The scarf is AMAZING and I want to grannyzag right now. However unbelievably the sun is shining so I must get in the garden.

marigold jam said...

Love that scarf Louise. Sorry you have been poorly and do hope you will be fighting fit again soon.

Jane

Teje said...

Hello Louise! I hope you get well soon!
Your zig zag crochet is fantastic! I would like to try just now! Great colours, too!
xxx Teje

Maria said...

Hope you are much better now, but you have used the time wisely and well ☺