Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hearts

I found these wonderful hearts over on Elizabeth Cat's colourful blog after many failed attempts to make something valentine-y for my home. Struggling to embrace just plain pink or red or white hearts, I thought these would be perfect and something I could leave up all year!
So I've spent the afternoon creating my own little mess of a pattern as I haven't learnt out to read crochet patterns which use the symbols yet, so I couldn't figure out the one Elizabeth had posted.   They're a wee bit wonky, but I'm happy with how they've turned out.




Wishing you all a Happy Valentines Day filled with love and happiness.....

Toodles...L x

4 comments:

The Garden Bell said...

Aren't those heart just the cutest. I have to make me some soon very very soon. Love them hanging down..

Marion said...

Dear Louise,

i wish you a Happy Valentines Day too...enjoy your Day!
The Hearts are so beautiful!
Send you many Greetings,

Marion

marigold jam said...

How pretty anc colourful they are.

Jane

Louise said...

I had a go at them too. I didn't make them well though. Happy Valentines day!