Saturday, May 21, 2011

Alice's Tea Pot

Hello!
I'm back.....
Sorry, I've had a busy couple of weeks.  It's amazing how much time is consumed reinstalled a college student back in the home.  Who knew how much 'stuff' a 19 year old boy can accumulate in his dorm room?  Big J has more devices to clean his floor than I do.
Oh well.
I'm thrilled to have him home for the summer.
As things have returned to normal over last couple of days I've been busy knitting.


Well actually, not that busy.  I managed to whip this beauty up in just three days!  Well evenings actually, 'cos there's been no knitting in the lunch room at work lately. 
Just work work work.....
Anyhoo, I l♥ve her! 
She's a beauty.
Thank you Alice!
Your pattern is super duper easy to follow
and comes together so nicely.

Now, I must purchase more tea pots as an excuse to make more!
So with a hop skip jump I'm off to eBay to browse their tea pot selection. 
'Cos tea pots are as rare has hens teeth in this little town.

Toodles....L


3 comments:

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Lovely tea cosie :-)

Louise said...

Wow its lovely Louise. I love polka dots AND Tea. I just need to learn to knit. Lovely to hear that the nest is filled again. I've not been around much either. Lets catch up soon.

mummybear said...

Love the tea coasie