Monday, June 13, 2011

Leftovers

Happy Monday/New Week lovely people!
I'm loving this week for two reasons.
1.  I finished my granny left over cushion in record time - less than one week.  Used nothing but stash scraps. 
Teeny Weeny balls of woolie goodness that you just can't bare to throw away.
 2.  Day one of my two day work week is over!  And you know what that means?  I've only got one work day left - which means tomorrow is my normal workday Friday!!!!
YIIIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!
Paid Time Off is the best invention EVER!
Hope your week is going to be as good as mine....

Toodles... L x ♥

8 comments:

The Garden Bell said...

Don't you love when you can put all those stash teenie weenie balls to good use. Wonderful.

Amanda Putri said...

WOW!! really love that. So colorful, so cute ^_^

Regula said...

Really nice. Your cushion makes me want to stay at home and crochet. :-)

Louise said...

Great cushy. Enjoy your break have fun.

Crochet with Raymond said...

I love your leftovers cushion! it is quite lovely and even better that it is saving resources!!!
Louise I saw your polkadot tea pot on ravelry and it is so awesome!
It has been ages since I've come to visit and I can't believe I missed it!!!
I'll have to make them time to pop over more regulalry (stupid essay writing taking upa ll my computer time) because I loved having a good look through all the lovely things you've made recently,
have a lovely week!
Love Alice and RaymondXXXX

Pfiffigste said...

Hi, wooooow, you did best work. I like the cushion on the top of pictures. It is full of lovely colours and fine crocheting.

LG, Pfiffigste

lovestitch said...

Beautiful work! How I love your granny cushions, great idea to use up our yarn stash!
Enjoy your good time! :)

Tabiboo said...

Your cushions are lovely - a perfect 'granny' project and the colours are fab.

Here's hoping we get some of your heat soon....just a little though - us pasty Brits.

take care,

Nina x