Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lucky Me :: Lovely Yarn

Someone very lovely from across the pond has been ever so kind and sent me the loveliest yarn of all for our little yarn swap.
I have to say this is the nicest yarn I have ever used. It's ever so soft and so easy on the hands - if you know what I mean?  It's not the sort of yarn that can make your hand a little tired as you hook along with it.
Since the lovely Louise sent it to me I've discovered (much to the horror of the Mr.) that I can buy this yarn for absolute bargain here.  Free shipping too!

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Louise, I think I'm in yarn ♥ love.

Must be off to hook - yes, a project already in the works for this loveliness.

Toodles... L x ♥

5 comments:

Crochet dude said...

The colours are great I already have so many project going in my head use your yarn so I can not wait to see what you make.

The Garden Bell said...

Jealous...he-he... lucky you. Can't wait to see what your are going to do with this.

Louise said...

Oh dear I do hope I'm not persona non grata with Hubby. You can often get discounts through rav for that shop. Happy hooky!!!

Lucy Caitlin Higham said...

Beautiful shades of pink! Looking forward to seeing them in a finished product!
Lucy xx

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Uh Oh looks like you are about to discover the joy of internet shopping for wool, couldn't live without it up here in this neck of the woods :-)