Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Just a beautiful breezy cool sunny Sunday here today.
Just the weather I like.
I've been for a little potter around the garden to enjoy my flowers.





 I was delighted to see that the tomatoes I'd grown from seed, which grew SOOOO SLOOOOOWLY once I put out of the garden, had sprung out of no where in the midst of the marigolds and had tiny little drop shaped fruit growing!
Yippee!
I hope the weather with you is as beautiful as it is here.
Happy Sunday!
Toodles  L x ♥

5 comments:

Louise said...

Phew glad the hurricane missed you out. Your gardenlooks amazing. What interesting Toms.

marigold jam said...

Lovely photos and how glad I am that you are not being affected by Irene!

millefeuilles said...

What wonderful photographs of your flowers! There are so clear and vibrant.

Thank you so very much for your generous comment on my blog today. Please come and enter my giveaway as I think it may be of interest to you.

Warm wishes,

Stephanie

Helsie said...

Very pretty flowers and it looks like the tomatoes will be good too.
Lucky you don't seem to be affected by the hurricane.
Cheers
Helen

Tabiboo said...

It's looking promising.

Love all the colour in your garden - mine looks like it has completely given up.

Have a lovely day,

Nina x