Thursday, November 24, 2011

All Set

 Now I have some very simple fingerless mitts to go with my hat!  As much as this yarn made me cry when I bought it, now I'm really really really in l♥ve with it!  Just need to win the lottery before I can purchase more.....
Happy Thanksgiving to all those who are enjoying the day!

Must be off. 
I have a date with a rather large bird and the oven. 
Fingers crossed. 
Turkey + Oven + Me = Disaster.
Wish me luck!

Toodles...L x ♥

P.S. The lacy edge on my mitts/hat is just Stylecraft - love this yarn too, even more so because lottery winnings not required to purchase it.

3 comments:

Debi Y. said...

Happy Thanksgiving - good luck with the turkey. :)

Louise said...

Great results,your racing away now, how long did they take to make. Also Happy Thanksgiving dont burn the turkey!!

Louise said...

Back from a break away, Happy belated thanksgiving. Your winter wear is beautiful.