Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sweet Stitching

 I believe this festive season has made my arms long and my pockets short. Normally it is quite the reverse.
After looking longingly at many many issues of the 'Molly Makes' magazine I finally succumbed and bought a copy. 
It was the little 'free gift' of embroidery that really got me.
The magazine is very sweet, but at $12 it's a wee bit pricey for me. Of course as it has travelled across the pond, I quite understand the high cost in this country.

I loved every  minute stitching these little girls.  I really wish we had a magazine like this on our side of the pond.  Or perhaps that it was more within my budget.
I promise to be back before the 25th, but in the meantime I will wish you all a very merry holiday season.

Toodles...L X ♥

PS - I must do more embroidery in the dark winter months.  Scanning wins hands down over trying to take a photo with dodgy light!

3 comments:

marigold jam said...

Lovely embroidery pics. I am amazed that you don't have anything like it in US as I am always wishing we had magazines like the ones you have! We should do a swap.

Louise said...

Love the embroideries. These childlike drawings are such fun to do. I shall have to Christmas Treat myself.
Merry Christmas louise x

Louise said...

Adoreable. I've neve bought molly makes, must have a look.