Friday, December 9, 2011

From No. 23

The other day, perhaps just a few weeks back I discovered the most delightful blog.  The lovely lady behind this fabulous blog has the most adorable dog, Milly, is super talented at quilting, knitting and many many more crafty creations and of course writes the most delightful blog.  I love her writing style and her posts always make me smile. 
Anyway, after reading this  post I fell in love with the little guy.  I was overwhelmed with joy when his creator offered to make one just for me! 

Yes! 

Just for me!

He arrived today, along with his travelling companions. 
There were tears when I opened the parcel.

I was lost for words.
The Mister was in awe.  I don't think his smile could have been any bigger.
I'm thinking this little group will not be stored away after the Christmas.
I'm thinking this little group will ALWAYS have pride of place on my mantel.

Thank you No.23!

Toodles...L x ♥

P.S. These guys are teeny tiny. Baby Jesus has to be smaller than  my little finger and I have very small hands!

2 comments:

Louise said...

Aww so cute

Louise said...

So pleased they survived the journey, and that you like them.