Thursday, January 26, 2012

And then there were.....

I'm going to get into some SERIOUS trouble if someone doesn't block Craigslist on every computer within a 100 mile radius and ban me from the local flea market.
Yes, it's another machine.
I won't tell you how many I have now, but if this keeps up I'll need another hand to count them on.
Here is my latest find.
Singer 66 - lovely 'Red Eye' decals
1919 - same year as my house and that's why I bought it right? right???
Pricely Sum - $20 tooo hard to say no at that price
* * * :: Before  :: ***
Actually not quite before, she was covered in cobwebs, but luckily no spiders.
*** :: After :: ***
Looking far less rusty and much more shiny.
I've put my hand crank on her because I can't convince the Mister to work on her wiring.  Fairly certain that he won't appreciate my handy work with wiring and me burning the house down.
She sews like a dream.

Must be off!  I promise to stay well clear from Craiglist now and the Flea Market.  But I will tell about the other machine that came home with me last weekend too another time.

....oh my gooodnesss....
....i think i need help...

Toodles....L x ♥

P.S. Please excuse crap lighting and overloaded kitchen table, also affected by crap.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely machine Louise. Wacher makin'

Boxoftrix said...

Oh very nice, and a good good buy I would say!, we must save as many as we can ;)
Yvonne

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Perfect! I'm still looking for one of the treadle ones :-)