Friday, January 6, 2012

Eeekkkk!

.......my first Saroyan scarf is finished!
I absolutely  L ♥ V E D  every second knitting this sweet little scarf.  Perfectly perfect pattern for this novice knitter. 
I've already worn it to work two days!

But I won't be wearing it next week.

'Cos next week the Gephart clan is travelling south.....
South to warmer lands....

South to see the M O U S E !!!!!

Needless to say this household is a eeking and squeaking with excitement as this is our first trip to see the Mouse! 

So I'll be absent from my little blog for a week (nothing new there).  But I'll be back with Mouse stories for sure.

Toodles....L x ♥

8 comments:

marigold jam said...

Can't believe how much progress you have made seems like only yesterday you were a total beginner. That scarf looks great - I must check out the pattern myself! Have a great time and I'll post your magazine when you get back.

millefeuilles said...

That scarf is absolutely beautiful. An inspiration to a fairly novice knitted like myself.

Joyful, peaceful, creative year to you, Louise.


Stephanie

Grateful4Crochet said...

Your scarf is so beautiful- I love the colour so much!!

Debi Y. said...

It's very pretty. Have a great vacation. :)

Louise said...

Its amazing Louise. Have a fantastic time on your hols, give Mickey a hug from me!!!!

Crochet with Raymond said...

gorgeous and well done! Not a novice knitter anymore I do believe!
Have a wonderful week XXXXX

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Your scarf is gorgeous, love that pattern. Well done! The M O U S E how exciting....make sure you get some ears and a photo! :-)

Louise said...

Your scarf looks great, you must feel very pleased with the results. Have a fab time on your hols, look forward to seeing the pictures when you return.
louise x