Friday, January 13, 2012

Home Again :: Home Again


We're home now from an absolutely amazing vacation.
I can't feel my feet, but that's OK because I'm still on a Disney high.  I never knew I could walk so far and for so long.  The 'magic' sure does keep you going.
Will stop by again as soon as I get stuck into tackling "Mount Washmore".
How does one vacation create so much dirty washing?

Toodles... L x ♥

P.S. I tried to blog while I was at Disney from my iPad, but it kept telling me I had reached my blogger capacity for photos.  Does anyone have any advice on that?

2 comments:

Louise said...

Welcome home it sounds like you had an amazing time.

Louise said...

Hi, I cannot believe you are back, that week has truly flown by. I'll ask my eldest about your ipad, he's good at that sort of thing. Looking forward to seeing the pics

louise x