Monday, February 27, 2012

On Fire!

The dinner that is, not my latest sewing project. 
Flames and everything. 
And not because I was distracted by my latest sewing project, which is coming together like a charm, but.... 

....because of my sILLy knitting.
Which I quite frankly at the moment could care less if it went up in flames.

YES, it's that bad.

So bad that today I'm afraid to look at it.  What exactly do you do when you've spent hour upon hour knitting only to discover it looks eNORmOUS?

Right.  Must be off.  Must go move abovementioned kniting project further back in the 'disaster' cupboard.

Toodles... L x ♥


1 comment:

Baa-Me Kniits said...

LOL I laughed about dinner being on fire, I have done that too :-) Cherry blossoms are one of my favourites so I will be looking forward to seeing what you are making on that gorgeous machine.

Some wool does seem to be a lot stretchier than others doesn't it!