Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Back to Normal

After a long 10 hour car trip to Chicago and back at the end of last week and weekend, things are slowly returning to normal here.   Slowly.  The Mister and Little J are out back power washing the back verandah. I'm inside admiring the needlework I purchase at an emergency stop in Greenville, Indiana on the way home.  The only emergency being that if I didn't get out of the car for five minutes and indulge in some thrift store therapy, I was going to go nuts.

Must be off, loads of blog hopping to catch up on.
Toodles....L x ♥


P.S. Will post more photos tomorrow, but for those who don't see me on Facebook and weren't bored to tears with the photos I posted on the 'big day', the trip to the Windy City was to see this boy.  Yes!  That's my Middle J.  All grown up and graduated from Navy Basic Training.  I'm a tiny bit proud of him, so I simply had to post his official photo.  Doesn't he look smart in his fancy dress blues?  Just a tiny photo, so as not to embarass him.







2 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

Good luck recovering from your trip, your son looks very handsome, you must be proud

Louise said...

Aw lovely Louise. I love the linnen, very pretty