Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pigs Bum

Yes, pigs bum!  That's what I said when the so called 'washable' blue pencil wouldn't wash off!  Well that a few other unpublishable words.  Bad enough I was disappointed with my numerous attempts to attach Ms. Meow's head, only to find out the blue won't wash away.  Phooey.  My days of cat crafting are over, this cat was a big bit of a bugger to make, but once I got her 'face' on I felt suddenly committed to finishing her.

Anyway, if you want to see some REALLY adorable handmade sweeties, including a very cute pink pig, have your credit card at the ready and pop over, to



Hurry! 

I promised you will not be disappointed!!!

Must be off!  Happy 'Its Almost Friday' - the weekends nearly here!

Toodles...L x ♥

3 comments:

Babajeza said...

Something similar happend to me last weekend. I crocheted a lion. Putting it together was a disaster. "Failure isn't an option", this quote from "Apollo 13", that I was watching with the students this week, is stuck in my head. After several attempts there is also a point of no return I think.

And it is such a satisfying feeling when we succeed.

Your cat looks great and I don't destroy this impression by looking at "perfect" animals of others. I'm loyal to yours! Happy weekend.

Louise said...

Dont you find they come to life when you add the faces!! Your cats adorable it needs a nice sunny spot to sit and watch the world go by. p.s. Ive had a similar disaster with a purple pen and white mohair.

louise x

Baa-Me Kniits said...

I love that expression and your cat is very cute :-)