Sunday, July 22, 2012

Quiet

We've had a quiet day today.  Catching up on chores, a bit of telly watching, car maintenance and some stitching.  It's been a lovely Sunday with some sunny skies and cooler weather. 
I'm loving the way the colours of my 200 squares quilt look like stained glass from the back.
Loving the little puffy squares each time I stitch around a block. 
I've completed 6 rows so far, 8 more to go. Doing a couple of squares each night and putting it down when I've had enough I think will help me not lose interest.  I hate it when I project feels like a chore.
I hope your Sunday has been sunny and pleasant.

Toodles...L x ♥



6 comments:

marigold jam said...

It's growing and looking great - what patience you must have. Do show us the finished quilt won't you? Was thinking of you earlier as we were talking of our visit to Harpers Ferry and other places back in the 70s! Not that you were there then of course!!

Dawn L (CatCrazy) said...

Ha ha - I remember peace and quite... I enjoyed it a lot :-)

I'm loving your quilt!!

Louise said...

Oh its lovely Louise, I'm enjoying the sun myself at last.

Louise said...

Summer has officially arrived in Yorkshire too. Love the quilt, its like a rainbow.
louise x

...Tabiboo... said...

Wow - that's beautiful. Just like stained glass.

Nina x

Teje Karjalainen said...

Hi Louise! Your quilt is so beautiful! I love squares and your beautiful colours! And your new curtains in the caravan - just adorable chickens! x Teje